• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• ceremony date and time – on request
• ceremonies take place at the beautiful refecotry or St. Gilles church
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• capacity approx. 80 people
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
The convent areal of Prague dominicans is located between Husova, Jilsdka and Jalovcova street, in the same heart of Prague. Original roman church St. Gilles was changed to the chapter by bishops of Prague. After the Prague castle and Vysehrad this was third chapter with a significant meaning.The chapter was consecrated by Archbishop Jan Ocko on May 3rd, 1371, with the presence of King Charles IV. and his wife Eliska.
The refectory can be rented for wedding ceremony or reception, with the capacity up to 80 people. Catholic ceremony can be arranged in St. Gilles church.