• wedding receptions for up to 130 people spreaded in the club
• garden terrace available at the Old Town Square
• open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• type of cuisine: czech, international
• for exclusivity minimum consumption required
White Horse Restaurant (Bílý Koníček) is located into a magical location of Prague’s Old Town Square. It was built in unique Romanesque cellars of the 12th century in historic building At the Golden Unicorn listed by the UNESCO.
The pleasant atmosphere of the restaurant is enhanced each evening with live music. The capacity of 130 seats in the restaurant makes it a suitable venue for receptions, social and corporate events. Our outdoor garden offers unique seating right on the Old Town Square with views of the Old Town Hall and its astronomical clock from the 14th century.