• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• civil wedding ceremonies are available on Fri and Sat at 3.30 p.m. only, protestant ceremonies and symbolic weddings available on request
• wedding ceremonies take place outside at the garden, inside at Patio or Golden room
• pls note it is not possible to have ceremony only at the chateau, reception and lodging is required too
• capacity of the Patio is around 70 people, Golden room around 50
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
Our castle is your home…
Picture yourself in a 17th century chateau set in the heart of the Czech Republic’s Saint George forest, modern convenience in neoclassical romance. An hour from Prague, a lifetime away.
Opened May 2006 after total reconstruction, Chateau Mcely is one of the most exclusive venues in Central Europe for weddings, honeymoons and just very romantic getaways.
Chateau Mcely is located 55 km northeast of Prague, set in the midst of a state forest adjacent to the Jabkenice Game Park, with magnificent walking & hiking trails.