• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• ceremony date and time – on request
• ceremonies take place at the beautiful barroque hall
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• capacity approx. 100 people
• organ music
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
The extensive baroque campus – built from the half of the 16th century till the half of the 18th century. It was the Jesuit College. Nowadays it is a seat of the National library and the State technical library. The Astronomical Tower and Baroque library hall are making part of this campus, open to the public from 2000.
The baroque hall is from the beginning of the 18th century and was built by K. I. Dienzehofer and is decorated by frescoes and portraits of the important members of the Jesuit Order. In 1775 the systematic meteorological and climatic measurement was started in the Astronomical Tower and serves to this purpose till today.