• wedding receptions for up to 100 people on the terrace (without dancing), up to 60 people in the bar
• smaller groups of people will prefer the saloon, up to 20 people
• terrace with a breathtaking view of Old Town square and Prague castle
• type of cuisine: international, czech, seafood
• for exclusivity minimum consumption required
• lodging for the newlyweds and their guests
Situated in the centre of Prague direct on the Old Town Square opposite the Astronomical Clock, this hotel was opened on the first of January 2001 after complete reconstruction of this twelfth century building. The hotel offers restaurant, seafood restaurant, cocktail bar, saloon, garden on the Old Town Square, also the viewing terrace with its spectacular views of Prague.
They will be glad to welcome you to viewing terrace at the hotel where the guests have the most outstanding views of Prague Old Town Square, Prague castle, to name a few. The terrace is open all year round. During the winter months and bad weather it is covered. With a 100 cover capacity it can suit you parties and get together.
The cocktail bar offers a huge variety of cocktails and snacks, offers around 60 seats. Saloon is in the style of an old knights dining room and caters for 20 persons with its old world character it is right for your small functions and banquettes.
The hotel offers 15 two-bed rooms, 7 junior suites and 2 luxurious apartments all are well appointed with antique furniture for a more homely atmosphere.