• Wedding receptions for up to 150 people
• Smaller groups of people will prefer other lounges
• Open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Type of cuisine: upon wish (catering)
• Rental fee is required, depending on the function room
The Monastery, located next to the Church of St. James, was mentioned as early as in the twelfth century. The monastery and the church are among the very attractive historical monuments in Prague, where architectural styles from gothic to high baroque are mingled. In the year 1311, the coronation of John of Luxembourg as King of Bohemia took place in the monastery. His second marriage to Beatrix of Bourboun was celebrated here too. These important events took place in the Coronation Hall and the John of Luxembourg Hall, which have been restored recently and are ready to offer their inimitable charm for your own social events.