• Wedding receptions for up to 42 people in the restaurant
• Terrace with a breathtaking view of Prague, capacity of approx. 40 people
• Lodging for the newlyweds and their guests
• Great venue for private, romantic dinners
• Type of cuisine: international, czech
• For exclusivity minimum consumption is required
Hotel is nestled in the Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana), so very close to the Prague Castle and in the neighbourhood of Ledeburg Gardens. During April until October it is possible to enter the Prague Castle directly from our hotel restaurant, as its terrace stays open in this time.
Restaurant offers friendly service and superb dining, International cuisine - French direction, nice selection of wines for very good value. The terrace is located below the castle gardens and has 42 sittings, the restaurant has 34 seats.
All the four floors and our 20 rooms offer romantic and magnificent views of Prague, the city of "hundred spires“. Hotel offers seventeen elegantly appointed rooms (5 twin rooms + 12 double rooms) and three luxurious suites each with its own unique design. Rooms and suites all offer harmonious blend of traditional elegance and contemporary luxury. Authentic reproduction of original antique pieces form XVII, XVIII and XIX centuries have been skillfully crafted by prestigious Richelieu furniture designers, which adds a specific charm and refined timeless elegance to the hotel.
Read the story here:
Vannee and Miller - blogstoryvanee-and-miller/
Jeanie and Kuen - blogstory/jeanie-and-kuen/