• 2 separated parts of the restaurant - Winter garden with the capacity of 50 people and Castle garden, which consists of three separate dining rooms with 34, 16 and 10 seats
• Open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Great venue for private, romantic dinners
• Type of cuisine: international, czech
• For exclusivity minimum consumption is required
Opening in 1991, this restaurant was one of the first private restaurants in Prague. In 1996, Egon Ronay's Seagram Guide described it as "the best restaurant in Central and Eastern Europe" and in 2001, the Gurman (Gourmet) Guide declared it to be "the best restaurant in Prague". It has created a firm niche for itself among the most significant restaurants in Prague and has become not only an integral part of the lives of Prague businessmen and artists but a restaurant that is often requested by foreign delegations and visitors.
There are 2 separated parts of the restaurant - one has capacity of 50 people, the other one, which consists of three separate dining rooms with 34, 16 and 10 seats.
Read the story here:
Stacy and Justin - blogstorystacy-and-justin/