Four Seasons *****
• Wedding receptions for up to 100 people in the Karel ballroom (banquet rounds)
• Smaller groups of people will prefer other lounges
• Terrace with a breathtaking view
• Open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Lodging for the newlyweds and their guests
• Type of cuisine: italian, czech, seafood
• For exclusivity minimum consumption is required (depending on the function room)
On the banks of the celebrated Vltava River, this hotel interweaves centuries of architecture with highly personalised service and tomorrow's technology. All within the exceptional historic, cultural and economic heart of this most elegant of cities.
Karel Ballroom is the largest of the Hotel's function spaces. It can be divided in half to flexibly adapt to smaller groups or multiple purposes. The Ballroom is supported by a foyer leading to an outdoor terrace. Karel Terrace is a large outdoor terrace with charming atmosphere leading from the Karel Foyer. It offers views of the river, Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.
Eliska is the second largest function space in the Main Building. With ample space for intimate gatherings, it is perfect for weddings and banquets. It is adjacent to the Grand Stair Foyer.
Named after the river viewed from its many windows, Vltava is a magnificent ballroom, rich in Baroque architecture, and one of the city's finest gathering spaces. Served by its own pre-function room and with space for a reception of 130 people, Vltava is a memorable setting for any event. Its beauty is heightened by natural light and views of the Vltava River and Prague Castle.
Hotel features three historic buildings – the Classical Building, the Renaissance Building and the Baroque Building – united by the modern Main Building to create one architecturally unique structure. The Hotel’s 161 guest rooms, including 20 suites, are among the city’s largest.