• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant)
• ceremonies are available on Fri and Sat
• wedding ceremonies take place at the beautiful ceremony hall (capacity approx. 50 people)
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• organ music performed
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church ceremony in any language
The most photogenic and the most popular castle in the Prague neighbourhood is located 28 km south-west of Prague (60 min driving). Karlstejn Castle lies at the top of a cliff in the valley of the Berounka river. It was built in the 14th century by the Emperor Charles IV as a place for safety in which the Crown Jewels of the Holy Roman Empire, the royal insignia of Bohemia and numerous relics were kept.
The St. Mary’s Tower houses the unique Holy Cross Chapel. On the chapel walls are more than 2200 semi-precious stones set in gilded plaster and 128 painted wooden panels symbolising heavenly armies. It was modified in the Renaissance style and re-built in the purism style between the 19th and 20th century.