• wedding receptions for up to 150 people
• open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• type of cuisine: upon wish (catering)
• rental fee required, depending on the function room
A high-baroque building designed by the famous baroque architect G.B. Alliprandi, dates back to around 1720. The interior, designed by M. Hummel, was rebuilt into a present appearance in 1782. The Music Hall was decorated with the paintings by A. Lhota, R.J. Müller and A. Weidlich during the period of romanticism in 1845. Distinguished by colours, the salons are tastefully furnished with rococo furniture, urging to give intimate business or cultural events joined with catering enjoyment.