• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• available dates and time – on request
• ceremony can be outside in the French garden, at the spa (the ancient remnants of a Gothic church), at the Monastery hall, Domenicus hall or Grand Ballroom
• capacity – French garden up to 200, spa up to 50, Monastery Hall, Grand Ballroom up to 150, Domenicus hall up to 60 people
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
The magical appeal of Prague is its historic architecture. Hotel was carefully restored a 14th century monastery to present to the world another stylish Mandarin Oriental.
On the left bank of the Vltava River you will find quiet, cobbled streets polished by centuries of carriage wheels, and the city’s most picturesque houses. From this select location, under the watchful guard of Prague Castle, guests can view the ancient spires and rooftops with a sense of affinity from our individualistic rooms and suites.
Only guests of Mandarin Oriental can enjoy the rare luxuries of a world class Spa in Prague; developed over two floors on the site of a small Renaissance church. This is the embodiment of serenity.
A Baroque dining room is a fitting showcase for the creative approach to cuisine. Grand Ballroom with vaulted ceilings makes unusually atmospheric venue. This atmospheric, historic space located in one of the best hotels in Prague, is the perfect starting point for your marriage.