• wedding receptions for up to 60 people (Refectory hall)
• terrace with a breathtaking view (up to 200 people)
• Hunting restaurant (capacity up to 25 people)
• type of cuisine – international, czech
• open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
Restaurant is located high on Petrin Hillside, on eye level with Prague Castle. A former priests’ refectory, restaurant offers a stunning panoramic view of Prague.
In the winter, the inside of the pub offers a warm, comforting respite from the cold exposure of Petrin hill. In the summer, bask in the sunshine on the large terrace and watch the sunset over the red rooftops of Prague.