• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• ceremony date and time – on request
• wedding ceremonies for up to 150 people
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
The Prague Crossroads, an international spiritual centre, is one of the projects of Dagmar and Václav Havel Foundation VIZE 97, which is also intended to preserve and administer this unique space. Prague Crossroads is located in a long-deconsecrated church, founded by St Wenceslas in 927 A.D.
The main inspiration for the creation of the Prague Crossroads came from the former Czech President – the dissident, writer and dramatist Václav Havel. His concept was an evocative venue for all kinds of meetings, where lectures, discussions, concerts, performances, exhibitions, meditation and happenings can take place in a spirit of respect for the multicultural diversity of the modern world. Its main objective is to respond to the now widely felt need for open-minded and creative dialogue among people of different faiths, convictions and professions about the present state of our civilisation, the dangers threatening it, and the hopes for the future.