• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• available dates and time – on request
• wedding ceremonies take place at the 2nd courtyard or terrace, back-up alternative would be stairways in historical palace, one of the luxury suites or tent at the courtyard
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
Smetana hotel is the closest hotel to Charles Bridge with romantic views of Prague Castle. It offers excellent personal service and historical accommodation in the heart of the city. The former residence of Earl Karel Pachta, and once Mozart’s home in the city, Smetana hotel boasts stunning features including frescos, vaulted chapel ceilings and sculptures.
Weddings at Smetana hotel are magical during any season of the year. The hotel with its 50 spacious, elegant and individually-designed suites, 2 wonderful courtyards and with its unique location and romantic atmosphere is perfect for your wedding.
Wedding reception can be organised outside on the 2nd courtyard (up to 50 people), terrace, at the restaurant (up to 60 people).