• wedding ceremonies lasts around 30 min without holy mass or around 60 min with holy mass
• ceremonies are in English
• at least one of you must be baptised Roman-catholic
• available dates – any day, latest at 4.00 p.m.
• capacity of approx. 150 people
One of the most beautiful churches in Prague is located in the heart of Prague, at Jilska street.
Characterised by its sturdy Romanesque façade and Gothic dimensions, St Giles was founded in the 13th century and then completely remodelled between 1340 and 1370 by Dominican monks. During the 14th century it became the base for the religious reformer Milic of Kromeriz, while Baroque elements – including a stuccoed interior, ceiling frescoes by V.V. Reiner and an adjoining monastery were added in the mid-18th century. Located near to Bethlehem Chapel on Husova street.