• wedding ceremonies lasts around 30 min without holy mass or around 60 min with holy mass
• ceremonies are in English
• at least one of you must be baptised Roman-catholic
• available dates – any day, latest at 5.00 p.m.
• capacity of approx. 100 people
The Catholic church of St. Ludmila is one of the most beautiful catholic churches in Prague, located in the Vinohrady section, close to the Wenceslas’ square. It was built in Gothic revival style with a rich history and deep reverence by local residents. The structure itself is dominating in the Prague skyline, seen from the castle or nearly anywhere else with an elevated position around the city. This church is exclusive and well sought after by locals and internationals for mass and wedding ceremonies alike.
Read the story here:
Maggy and Eric – blogstoryMaggyandEric.