• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• available dates and time – on request
• ceremonies take place on the top of the wineyard with one of the most amazing view of Prague, the back-up alternative is Glass room at Villa
• capacity is approx. 150 people, seating for 50
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min, however garden is at disposal for 3 hours to take pictures or arrange apero after the ceremony
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
St. Wenceslas Vineyard and Richter Villa (a classicist summerhouse from 1836) dominates the area above the Old Castle Steps. The whole complex of the St Wenceslas Vineyard and Richter Villa is rounded off by a panorama of Prague Castle.
The complex offers it’s visitors a unique and undisturbed view of the panoramas of Old town, Lesser Town or the villa Belvedere – come and experience with us the magic of enchanting moments while having Prague in the palm of your hand.
Wedding ceremonies either in the vineyard or at the restaurant are very unique and create and unforgetable atmosphere with an amazing view.