• type of ceremony – civil, church (protestant), symbolic
• available dates – anytime between April – October
• ceremony time – 10.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
• ceremonies take place at romantic salla terena, which has been covered and protects from rain
• capacity of the hall is approx. 80 people, 10 seats for the closest family
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min, however garden is at disposal for 90 min to take pictures or arrange small apero after the ceremony
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
Vrtbovska garden, a unique architectonic gem, is accessible from Karmelitska street at Lesser Town in Prague. Gardens, along with three other baroque gardens is one of the most important baroque garden of Prague.
As part of the Vrtbov Palace, the garden makes for a pleasant spot in which to take a stroll during a tour of Mala Strana. Laid out to the design of Frantisek Maximilian in the early 18th century, garden’s courtyard features a number of fine statues by Matthias Braun, opening out with a Sala Terrena featuring mythological scenes by the renowned Czech Baroque artist V. V. Reiner.
This marvellous garden with an unforgettable view from the top levels offers great possibilities for the summer weddings for a few hundred people. Post-ceremony cocktails are also available in the garden.