• type of ceremony – civil, church (both catholic and protestant), symbolic
• ceremonies are available on request
• ceremony take place at the Mucha hall (approx. 150 peole), chapel (approx. 60 people) or in the French garden
• length of the ceremony is around 25 min
• civil ceremony is in Czech, translated into English (or any other language), church or symbolic ceremony in any language
This romantic town is situated on the divide between the Brdy Forests and the Krivoklatsko Protected Landscape Area. In Zbiroh, your attention will be captured by the interesting chateau, which reopened in 2005, after extensive renovations, as a new cultural and social centre. A part of the building houses a permanent exhibition, “The Beauties and Secrets of the Czech Republic”, which recalls not only the era of Premysl Otakar II, who was one of the first owners of Zbiroh Castle, but also of Emperor Charles IV, the Hussite era, the era of Emperor Rudolf II, and the world-famous painter Alfons Mucha, who lived and worked at the Zbiroh Chateau.